I am counting my blessings one by one. Trying to figure out how I got so dang lucky when it comes to a second chance. My life was headed in a downward spiral and I have now gotten the chance to have a glimpse into the direction my life was headed down. With a guy who didn't deserve me. An unfinished education and an un happy life. Luckily for me. Today my life was changed for the better. All though it was bitter sweet. I am mourning the loss of something I loved so much. But at the same time, I am getting a second shot at the future that I have always wanted.
It is crazy that when you are doing the right thing, the rest just falls into place. I have learned so many things by going through this trial. And I will be forever grateful.
I have the most amazing friends and the most amazing family. I am happy to announce that my life is 100% heading back toward the direction I want it in. Hard work really does pay off, and it really is worth it in the long run.
3 comments:
ahh this made me cry. seriously i dont think i have EVER been more proud of someone in my life. you are so strong and i admire you so much. thank you for teaching me so many things through all of this. i LOVE YOU sam bam!!!! next stop... new job and utah state.. yay for you!! :)
Seriously bam you are AMAZING! I am just going to second everything Shay said.
This gave me goosebumps.
I don't know you well, but you're such a strong girl and always have a smile on your face.
You've got the best friends, more like sisters, in the world who would do absolutely anything for you.
You're sure being watched out for, someone upstairs is certainly aware of you. Love you Sammy!!!
Post a Comment