Life.. ahh. Where do I even start? Lets just say that this summer will defiantly be one to remember. Not that that is a good thing. But I made it through it. I can say that I have not handled everything how I probably should have. My life is about to change so much and that scares me. The unknown is so scary.. especially entering the "unknown world" for the first time. All of my friends move this weekend. I am stuck here for this year. Working full time and saving up for school. I have some amazing friends that I do not know where I would be without. I cannot wait to watch and see what amazing things they accomplish in their lives. I have fallen a lot this summer. I think the term " hit rock bottom" would suffice. But the good thing about hitting rock bottom is that you can only go up. I have tried so hard to stay positive through everything. But it is hard. Honestly so hard. And this past week.. it has seemed impossible.
A few life lessons that I have learned.
-If you don't respect your self you cannot expect anyone else to respect you.
-Honesty is the best policy.
-Face your problems head on.. don't put it off, it only makes things worse.
-Don't settle.
-Don't ever feel like you are too far gone to confide in your heavenly father.
-Work hard AND Play hard. Not one or the other.
-Surround yourself with people that love you no matter what, and that have your best interests at heart.
-Be a good friend, and surround yourself with good friends.
Sometimes things need to get worse before they can get better. And if god brings you to it.. he will help you through it. We are in control of our lives. We are the only ones who can make our lives what they want to be. So why not fight hard to get the best life for yourself? If you are working hard, doing the right thing, and being a good person. You deserve it.
2 comments:
^^
that was supposed to be from me so I deleted it and am reposting it as me:)
I love you so much best friend!!! keep your head up you are doing amazing! I, along with all of our friends, will always be here for you! I am not goin anywhere! woo party urry day I love youuu!
Post a Comment