I have no idea why.
He has had the nick name ever since he was little.
Aaron is my hero
.
He is truly the best brother that anyone could ask for. He is seriously the rock in my family. He has always been the strongest and he is always the one to put us back together when something tears us apart. I swear that there has been a Warner family curse. Someone is always getting injured or something is always going on. Even when my brother has had the worst day he has never raised his voice at me or complained once about his life. About a year ago he broke his leg playing intermural football at BYU. He tore a bunch of things in his leg and he has lost all feeling in his foot. He has struggled walking and has tried so hard to have a positive attitude about everything. This past Saturday he broke his arm getting hit by a pitch, playing baseball. Me and my mom have decided that god is giving him his trials through injuries because he has not ever done something to make himself suffer. He has always done the right thing.. even when it has been hard. Aaron has been an example to me in so many ways. He has set the bar so high for when it comes to boys in my life. He makes me realize that there is good boys out there and is the type of guy I would want to marry. I honestly don't think that he can ever find a girl that will be good enough for him. I am so so grateful to have such an amazing big brother! I love you so much tyke!
1 comment:
I absolutely love that picture of you two. I hope you have that framed somewhere! I love the post too. He's an amazing guy. Love ya!
Post a Comment