Wow I have been horrible about blogging so I finally figured out everything that was going on with my eyes. I got my MRI results back and there was no tumors or anything so that is good. So I never had the flu.. I had been taking this Antibiotic called Minocyline for my acne, which was making my spinal fluid pump to fast to my brain, which was causing me to get horrible migraines which caused all of my flu like symptoms. So I stopped taking the Antibiotic... I guess I would rather see than have perfect skin. So it is going to get out of my system and it has been improving almost daily! My 6th sense ( that controls my right eye movement) is not all the way back working but it is getting there! I spent 4 hours at the Moran eye center up at the U of U last week and it was like I was some type of medial marvel all of the doctorswanted in on the action they each individually had to try and get my right eye to move and then laugh at me. They are going to keep checking up on me, if it has not improved they are going to go in and get a spinal tap and put me on this medicine! So lets hope for the best!

Me with my funky eye doctor glasses that I have been having to wear everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment