Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Half Christmas!

If you know me at all.. you would know that Christmas time is my all time favorite thing ever. There is nothing better than curling up by the fire with all of the lights in the house off.. except for the twinkling lights that scatter through out the house. Watching "While you were sleeping" drinking hot chocolate and eating muddy buddies with my family. I love that it is cold outside but warm inside. I love that it is a holiday that reminds you of the spirit. and that "Holiday Cheer" that the whole world knows about it actually.. the spirit. Every one is kind and you get to show everyone how much you love them by spoiling them with gifts. I love shopping for other people call me crazy.. but there is nothing better than the look on someones face when you get them something they absolutely love. I love going to huge family gatherings being surrounded by everyone you love. I love listening to Christmas music while peeling potatoes on thanksgiving. No matter how crappy your life is November 20th- January 2nd life is great. You're reminded of your childhood.. and for once you get to get taken back and feel the same feelings you once did, and smell the same smells, and eat the same treats. Maybe my mom just made it super special at our house.. but here I am in the middle of summer. Wishing for Christmas. To go home to Utah and just snuggle up with the people I love the most! I cannot wait.

And if you're not craving christmas after reading this post....


You're getting Coal in your stalking.






And if this doesn't do it for you...


You are Satan.