Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Utah Visit

The past 10 days I got the lovely privelagde of going home to visit! Which was the best ten days ever! Imagine a 10 day vacation with all of your family and friends.. doing all of the things you missed. No refilling juice cups, no more cooking dinners, or excusing time outs. Just a full ten days of old time summer!


Day one
Chelsey was waiting for me at the airport.. with balloons and a sign. Seriously best moment of my life. We cruised home blasting music, just taking it in that I was there!



Then we headed straight for Kinsey and Keltons house.. where my whole family was waiting. And I got to meet Chloe Jane for the first time. Kinsey opened up all of the things I bought for Chloe and we all caught up!



                                                                                   
                                                                                           
















                                    Cheers to me being a new Aunt!
Afterward, we met up with all of my friends for a late night dennis run. It was so good to see everyone! 




No comments: