Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIT

{ Thank Goodness It's Thursday! }



So this has officially been the longest week of my life. For the past month or so I have had the kids full time from 7:30-6:30 every day. And it has been well an adventure. We have had some good days and some bad. I have seen a difference in our relationships. And I am so grateful that I got to spend this solid chunk of time with them I really think it will help keep our relationship strong while they start school full time again. But don't let their cute faces deceive you.. they defiantly have their moments.. and here are a few of their "Moments" and an update of what we have been up to the past couple of weeks!



After a long day out.. you have no idea how happy this sight makes me!


My nightly ritual.. Lay on my floor and listen to " Song for a Winters Night." Close my eyes and picture that I am home! But I only let myself do it once I swear!



Tyler sings that painfully annoying song " Hey, I love you." about a million times a day.. here is a little bit that I captured.




Tyler is deathly afraid of Finding Nemo. And so when we walked into this room.. he freaked out. So classic.
             Lemonade stand. The kids made more money in twenty minutes than I do in an hour!

  Every other wednesday day the cleaning Lady Daloris comes.. seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thanks girl!

                 This was one of the books I read them this week.. teaching the kids true art... oh boy.

Just Lexie cooking dinner.


This happens on the daily.. usually right around dinner time. They are INSANE at dinner. Throwing food, running around, screaming. I usually end up separating them. And the Tyler gets "Angrier and Angrier." I wish that I could get every tantrum he throws on video.. because he says the darndest things when he is mad. When he says "You're just like your friend Emilee." that is because one day we were sitting on the couch looking through my instagram and Emilee had posted a picture of her and some of my friends and I said " Look Ty these are all my best friends." and he said " They didn't even invite you to play?" and I said " Nope. Sad hu!" And ever since then.. he has been convinced that I have a mean friend named Emilee. He once referred to her as a " Dirty Penis" They use the words Penis and Vagina around her very lightly.. apparently these californiaians like their clinical terms.. which explains why Lexie always says: " Will you help me wipe my Vagina?"



2 comments:

carlee ellen said...

hahahahahahaha stop. he's hilarious when he throws tantrums.

Cassidy Amy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH oh my gosh, i just lost it in the middle of my business class.
dirty penis.. hahahahah