Mia lives in the city so me and Sasha decided that we needed to show her around Marin! So we started out at the Marin Headlins. SO beautiful there! Then we headed up to the Peteluma Pumpkin Patch. We went through the Corn maze and picked out pumpkins. Then we went and got pizza at BJS (so yum) then we rented some scary movies and went back to Sashas condo and cared pumpkins. I am ashamed to say this is the first pumpkin I ever remember carving by myself. I am not very good at it, clearly. But it was fun! My pumpkin didn't even last a week before it started to get moldy and shrink! So now its gone.. but I still have my festive room to keep me company. I am so happy I finally have a solid group of friends to plan things with!






No comments:
Post a Comment