Sunday, October 28, 2012

Metting Lauren Conrad!

Remember this post? 
YEAH well I have had the best luck while I have been out here. The first month I was here I got to see Missy Higgins in concert. I went down to Los Angeles for the 4th of July and Jayme Dee coincidentally  had a show ten minutes away from where I was staying, so naturally I went and met her!! ah! THEN what do you know my other main girl LC, Lauren Conrad included San Francisco in her latest book tour, so naturally I WENT. and I loved every second of it. She is gorgeous in person..I know shocker. She is very nice and chill. They were psycho about taking pictures so I only got a few.. and didn't get one with her :( But its okay I have come to terms with it! And had such a good night! I went with my friends Amy, Mia, and Sasha. We went to Mels drive in after which has the best milkshakes on this planet!!! I am loving all of the many opportunities this city has shown me!











No comments: