Have you ever noticed that these people are usually the most positive? The people who are being put through the ringer with trials, are the ones I look up to the most. They are the ones who give me motivation and inspire me to have a better attitude about my life. Isn't that sad? Shouldn't it be the other way around? I should be helping them and inspiring them to keep going, not the other way around.
Out of all the insane things that could happen to me.. I am pretty content with what I have. I heard a quote once that said something like " If you put ten people in a room and you all threw your trials into a pile.. chances are you would probably chose your own."
I feel like we all look for reasons to feel sorry for ourselves, to be sad. Because being sad is part of life. And sometimes being sad makes us feel good. It helps us justify the hard things in life.
I have had my share of trials through out the years, whether personal, family related, friend related, ect. I have felt pain and felt loss. But not nearly as much as most people have.
I have felt way too lucky lately. Like I have been walking on egg shells. Just waiting for a huge bomb to drop in my life. Which is not a good way to live. Being grateful almost scares me because I am so scared of what trials I have yet to face. Life is so hard and the world is so crewel. But that is not a way to live. I am sick of being scared of the future or focusing on whats next.. I need to have a better out look on not just life but my life. I need to embrace the good things that happen to me and enjoy them and focus on them! Not just live my life and then stumble upon the bad things and let them drag me down.
This is why today I am grateful for trials. I can see how much of a better person they make you. They help you realize what is truly important in life. That those little stupid stresses don't matter. There is more to life. A positive attitude can make the world of a difference. It can change our grey skies to blue and make things easier for us. So my new goal is to focus on the good.. look at the cup half full instead of half empty. To live a happy life. Share my trials in hopes of Uplifting and inspiring others and to enjoy the good times.. even through the bad times.
No comments:
Post a Comment