Saturday, September 14, 2013

Last Visit to Utah

I came home for Chloes first birthday just a month before I am home for good! I of course had to be there for my only neices big day!

My mom and Chloe picked me up from the Airport and then we went to City Creek then went to Pizza Factory and back to Kinseys house to see her new pup!




I had my very first babysitting experience by myself! It was the best!!




 We went bowing with the whole fam and met Aarons new girlfriend!

On Chloes birthday we went to Mi Ranchito and the to the park to play with her.


Kins is the cutest mom! I love seeing her with Chloe



Chloes party was that night in the Holbrooks back yard. It was so pretty! 






The next day we took Chloe to the Zoo for the first time. She loved it!



 I had so much fun with all of my friends. I can't wait to move home and hang out with them whenever I want!

















No comments: