The best part of being a nanny is the perks you get along with the job.. this week me and Tori got the oppurtunity to go stay at the family she works for beach house in Oceanside. I made it a goal to go to disneyland while I was living in California because I haven't been since the first grade and the next time I will go won't be until I have kids. So we did it! The beach house was amazing! It was RIGHT on the beach and just in the middle of everything. I had to work Thursday night so we only went from Friday-Monday so it was so short! We ate our weight in cup of noodles and peanut butter m&ms, layed out on the beach! Watched chick flicks and deep chatted! I loved having some last quality time with my tor!!














No comments:
Post a Comment