Monday, September 6, 2010

Love is spoken here.

So this past weekend me and all my girls went up to park city and stayed in kristens condo yes.. all thirteen of us. ( Post later) and at the end of the night we were all girl talking and the we got on the topic of scary stories, scary movies, murders, etc. and it is CRAZY what the world is coming to. I cannot even believe some of the(true) crazy crazy stories that were told and some of the experiences these girls have been through. One of my friends was talking about how she has been having really bad nightmares, that were just twisted and she would wake up with the worst feeling.. So she got a blessing from her bishop and it made it all better. And just after hearing all of these stories and being scared out of my mind. I was just like wow I never want to go outside again. So as all of us fell asleep one by one. I am ALWAYS the last person awake I am such a night person it is not even funny. So there I am sitting in the pitch black room thinking of all these scary things and just scaring my self. So then I decided that I should use the good old singing a primary hymn so of course the first one I go to is I am a child of god.. then I start singing love is spoken here. Seriously I could hear like a full on choir singing the song in my head and it comforted me so much the words are..


I see my mother kneeling with our family each day.
I hear the words she whispers as she bows her head to pray.
Her plea to the Father quiets all my fears, And I am thankful love is spoken here. Mine is a home where ev’ry hour is blessed by the strength of priesthood pow’r, With father and mother leading the way, Teaching me how to trust and obey; And the things they teach are crystal clear, For love is spoken here. I can often feel the Savior near, When love is spoken here.

Honestly how comforting is that song? Especially the part where it says "Her plea to the Father quiets all my fears, And I am thankful love is spoken here." It just really made me realize how grateful I am to have to Gospel in my life while I am living through this wicked world. And how grateful I am to have a dad that carries the priesthood and be so comforted I know it is weird that I got something spiritual out of this night.. but really it just made me realize how much I truly need to gospel in my life every day and how true it is ah words cannot describe how grateful grateful I am ah words cannot describe!I am never going to forget the feeling that I felt last night. I LOVE the Gospel!


1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Sammy Charmer. I sure love you! I am so glad that you have the gosple in your life too. We are blessed as a family to have one another and to have the gosple to help us on our path through this life.

I am so proud of you. Your amazing and I can't wait to see the woman you will become.