Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spotlight week #2





Emilee Dyer



hmm where to even start.. Emilee is that one friend that is always there for me. She understands me better than any of my other friends. She is always motivating me to do new things and makes me belive that the impossible is possible. Like losing 50 pounds in 2 weeks or going to whatever college I want or making it as an interior designer. Or she belived that I could get my tripple pirouette in her kitchen by holding up oranges and dancing out on her front lawn.She belives in the people that she cares about and up lifts everyone around her. She is so fun and goofy.. yeah she struggles A LOT and spazzes out even more. She makes me feel so confident in my own skin and if i am feeling down she will do everything in her power to change it. She accepted me into her friend group, helped me at the lowest point of my life and changed my life for the better.. even though I might not always show it. I am the most grateful for her friendship. I do not even know where I would be without her. She is SO strong.. and seeing her happy makes me happy because she deserves it more than anyone I know... My life will be complete when I turn on my t.v. and see her on the red carpet getting ready for her fashion show with a hot hunk linked to her arm with HUGE bicepts and for all the celebs to say.. "I am wearing Emilee Dyer."

So emilee I hope you don't mind that I embarassed you for a minute I just think you are amazing! And I want you to know how much you impact my life! I will never forget you no matter where we end up! I Love you best friend!



No comments: