Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Sometimes..
Sometimes I wish that I could go back and change things that I could make my life now better...Sometimes I wish that my " best friend" would be there for me and think hmm hey sammy are you having a hard time? are you okay? do you need to talk? Cause YEAH I do need to talk.. and YEAH I need you there. But you are too busy and worried about your own life. Ah I hate that I have felt so lonley this past week. I have a lot of friends yeah but really truley at the end of the day.. none of them care why I wasn't at lunch or they don't care that I don't get called ever. And that I always have to include myself. No body understands how bad it sucks being the only one left out of this weekend. And when I text the one person who " is always there fot me" lalala.. no text back no call back. Sorry your too busy having so much fun with your awesome life. ahh im sorry.. it has been a rough day can ya tell? WOW sometimes I wish I could just get in a coma.. wake up and for everyone to love me and all my problems will be all gone. I hate today. I hate this week. And well I hate highschool... ( not really ) But come on.. there is more to life right? like things get easier? and better? I am in some need of moral support here..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment