Sunday, September 12, 2010

Park City City

Last weekend we all went up to park city for kristens birthday.. we stayed up in her familys condo.. it was so fun! We did lots of eating and girl talk. We went to the pool that night and kristen got a birthday kiss from some random.. and that sight was probably the highlight of my life. So funny! I love all of my timp girls so much! It was all of tripple T plus Shelbs and liz. I am so glad I have a big group of girl friends to party with and that I have random friends that go to other schools it makes it less drama and gives me more of a balance. So that night was fun and then we woke up ate breakfast and headed to the outlets to go dress shopping ( that picture in the dressing room is emilee and paloma forcing shelbs dress to zip up lets jsut say she reallly wanted it!) .. But of course we couldnt have a perfectly good weekend so paloma and kristen were our drivers .. Paloma, emilee, jessie, breann, shelbs and steph were all in palomas car and Kristen, Caroline, Shayli, Liz and I were all in Kristens car and we were fallowing paloma to the outlets because kristen didn't know how to get there.. so paloma was going pretty fast down the road and we were fallowing her trying to keep up. And we came up to this light and it turned yellow so paloma slammed on her breaks because she was like oh kristen is fallowing us so I can't lose her and then kristen sped up because she was thinking that paloma was going to go through the light and we didn't want to lose her because we would get lost. So of course we run into paloma and get in a lovley car accident. Everyone was okay luckily. But it was pretty dang scary and for sure a downer on our trip! But now that we are all okay it is funny to look back and make that trip " rememberable.:)" I LOVE MY FRIENDS!






No comments: