Thursday, November 18, 2010

It has been WAY too long!

I have been slacking in the blogging department latley I have not had much to blog about because I was sick all last week.. And I have spent this week catching up on school! And hitting the gym with emilee.. we are eating healthy and going to the gym every day! I have lost 4 pounds so far.. and this is my first week holla! So I have not taken ANY pictures.. because being sick.. and working out arent my best looking moments. But I have definatly been preparing for christmas.. my whole house is decorated! Not to mention my room.. is decked out (Post later) I am extra excited this year.. I want to do everyhting and make it as traditional as possible! I am so excited! School is hard. But fun I love timpanogos. My room is finally clean for this first time in months. so that is good. I am just taking it one day at a time.. And trying to enjoy my high school experience while it last!

No comments: