Monday, November 1, 2010

Sadies 2010 "Gettin spooky with it."

Saturday night was the sadie hawkins dance! I took my friend jordan.. the theme was " Gettin spooky with it." and everyone had to dress up as something since it was halloweeen. haha we went as Juno McGuff and Paulie Bleaker from the movie Juno. I was super pumped about our outfits and every body loved them! We went laser tagging for our day date I took 12 and 13th out of 24th hahah rough.. and jord got the exact same score as me but just on differnt games! We went to fudruckers for dinner and then after the dance we went to jessies house for doughnuts and hot chocolate and watched a scary movie! Sadies was so fun! I am so sad it was my last sadies:( high school is coming to an end and it is making me sad :( I am gonna miss this!




After getting our pictures taken!






Me and jord on the day date! After some mad laser tagging skills!


Most of us at dinner before the dance!


Me and K; smoot after the dance!





Being prego comes in handy!:)



Tired after the dance.. belly came in handy once again:)

No comments: