Wednesday, November 24, 2010

True Friends.

So i guess this is the time period in my life where I pick through my friends.. and figure out who are my true friends and who uplift me and who truly care about me. I feel like a lot of my friends are droppin like flys. Simply just because I have come to realize.. that If people are not going to appriciate my friendship and not acknowledge that there might be some tiny chance that they could be in the wrong for once in their lives! I love friends and I have a lot of them. But I am getting old enough to where I don't have to hold on to all of the worthless ones. Cause honestly I know this sounds pathetic.. because all you old married people are laughing at this because you keep in contact with like maybe one friend from high school by the time you are married. But it is just hard going through the proccess and adjusting to having new people in my lives.. and adjusting to not having the old people in my life. I am really starting to realize my true friends and it is nice to know that those friends are 100% there for me and that I am 100% there for them. Because a realationship never lasts with me putting 75% and them giving 25% cause to be honest I let all of my friends walk all over me.. and treat me like crap and let them come crawling back. But I am done with that. I just need to be the best friend I can be. And the ones who want to be there, will be there. That is just my thought for this past month.. goodnight:)

No comments: