Monday, April 18, 2011

Chelsey Nicole Mowen




So as she has greatly pointed out.. I do not blog about her enough.. and well her being my best friend.. she deserves a special place on my blog. So I decided to make a post that is just dedicated to her! I do not even know where to start.. Chelsey is like my best friend taken to the next level..like almost my boyfriend but not really. We have been through so much and even though I know that there will be more I don't see us ever stop being best friends. Chelsey is my one friend who is always looking out for me and truly wants the best for me. When I need somebody to talk to.. or someone to lift me up it is Chelsey. I really do not think that I can put into words how much she has helped me. She is so strong and watching her face her trials makes me stronger because it gives me hope to overcome anything. And besides all of this deep stuff. She is probably the most classic person that I know.. even though I claim to be funnier and well a lot of her jokes are mine.. I still get a lot of my classicness from her. We can sit around doing nothing and it will still be fun. She is the hit of every party and just watching her interact with my friends is funny. Chelsey is kind of worthless though.. so I have to do a lot of things that are not under her own will.. like if I want her to come somewhere with me.. I have to physically kidnap her.. or if I want to play with her and she is "sleeping" I just break into her house and go wake her up! She gets mad at frist.. but then it ends up being some of the highlights of our friendship. We are probably the two most classic people you willl ever meet. I mean honestly.. who can get away with the best prank ever? Who throws themselves an anniversary party? I could seriously go on for hours. But whenever I am feeling down I know that a Sammy/Chelsey day will make me feel better. Even though we get crap from our other friends because everyone knows that if we had to chose Sammy/Chelsey time over random other friend time. It would DEF be Sammy/Chelsey time.. so sorry timpview haters, that is just how the cookie crumbles. I don't really know where to draw the line on this post.. like it is pretty creepy but just bare with me. Overall pretty much Chelsey is awesome and you should be SUPER jealous of me.. because I have the BEST-best friend EVER. Love you chels!

No comments: