Monday, April 4, 2011
The Perfect Man
So the other day me and Chelsey made a list of all of the things that " The Perfect Man" should aquire. Here is mine... Qualities -Worthy preistood holder -Loves sports ( Watch, Play, Talk about) -Laid back, can joke around and have fun. -Puts me first -Romantic -Treats family well (especially mom and sisters) -Family oriented - Good taste in music - Gentelmen -Strong Testimony -Good tempor -No drug past. ( if so.. has to really be changed) -Good work-ethic -Has goals and ambitions -Loves kids -Makes me feel special AKA: Like the only girl in the world -Can make me laugh. -Supports me with my goals/talents -Spontanious -Knows that I am the one for him from the start.. None of this dating my friends before me crap. -Touchy/PDA AKA:Can't get enough of me:) -Experienced but not to the extreme. -Returned Missionary -Good career -Thoughtful Looks -Cute smile - Blonde hair/blue eyes -Good skin (tan) -Short hair..buzz cut is always solid. -Good hygeine - Good sizer ( bigger than me) Healthy.. does not need to have a ton of muscle. ( teddy bear status) - At least over six foot -Takes his shirt off the hot way... over the shoulders. - Has good style. (Not too trendy) But no tennishoes with jeans.. No sandals -No spikey hair - Good hands and feet -Good teeth -CUTE just plain cute You may think that I am being a tad bit picky.. but you asked for my perfect man.. and well here he is. Latley I feel like people (including me) have been settling for less. But as long as you are the best person you can be.. you should not have to settle for a guy who is not very strong in the church.. but there is hope. Or a guy who gets mad easily.. but you just won't do anything to upset him. I feel like the value of women are going down..and boys are gaining control. I wish sometimes that we lived in the old days and men would pay like a kazillion cows to gain your love.. it showed that you are really worth something. None of this.. I love you.. I love you not. I am sick of all the games and I am ready for the real thing! I mean common boys.. lets grow up! Well anyways the point of this post.. is to remind me especailly to not settle for less or to lower my standards because it sounds fun in the moment.. Hold out for a guy that adores you.. cause he is out there! ..hopefully:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment