The Beautiful Cassidy Amy nominated me for the "Liebster award" this award is given to blogs who have less than 200 followers. it's a great way to amplify your blogosphere with bloggers who are starting out and looking to get a name for themselves! here are the rules:
>>must list 10 things about yourself
>>answer 10 questions nominee made for you
>>choose 10 of your own favorite blogs to nominate
>>create questions for them to answer (oh, and let them know they are nominated!)
10 things about me:
1. I am an extremely positive person. That is not always a good thing. My coping mechanisim is to make things better than they actually are, which can mentally make me think that things are in bad relationships, me failing at something or not doing enough of something it can be bad but it is good when I am faced with hard trials to be positive and work my way through it.
2. There is nothing I love more than giving to others. If I could I would spend all my money on other people. I love surprising people, or making someones day.
3. I am so lazy. Like SO lazy. It takes so much just for me to get up at 7:30 for work every day. I know waking up early is hard for everyone but I have like a 6.5% work ethic. I am working on it though! I want to be better.
4. I love kids. Anything to do with kids. I don't know if it is because I have a hard time with the whole growing up thing.. but I have revolved my career and any free time I have around kids and couldn't ask for a better way to spend my time.
5. Music is my therapy. I am a huge lyric nerd. If I can't relate to the lyrics the song just isn't the same. I also become obsessed with a song to the point where I have it on repeat for weeks and then I get sick of it and never listen to it again.
6. I act before I think. I am a more of a "in the moment" Typer of person. Which is a horrible way to be. I have a hard time picturing my consequences.
7. I am a victim of the "Utah curse" the world is great and all and I plan on traveling my whole life and seeing lots of places. But at the end of they day I want the Utah life style. live in a little neighborhood, be in the relief society presidency, run into people that you know at the grocery store, kinda life. I am such a small town girl and there is nothing I would love more than to raise my kids in Utah!
8. I think it is an accomplishment to become friends with adults. I love talking to my friends moms and older siblings. or random old ladies in my wards. I feel like they have a bigger perspective on life and lots of things to teach me!
9.I love carbs. It is a problem I could eat bread, pizza, pasta,rice,rolls, bagels all day long! I am not much of a sweet tooth I would take chips and salsa over a slice of cake any day!
10. I have a photographic memory when it comes to directions. If you take me to a place once, I can find it again, without an address or directions no problem!
1. if you could do anything and money was no matter, what would you do?
I would travel the world with my family and closest friends. See everything I wanted to see. Help people along the way. Do service and help peoples dreams come true.
2. what is your favorite memory?
This one is hard. I don't think I have one specific favorite memory. But Christmas time when we lived in my Lindon house is defiently up there. That time period in my life was my favorite. I loved that house. My family was truley happy. We were all active in the church we were still close with all of my extended family. Money was not a stress. My parents were happy. The spirit was so strong. My mom always kept the house so nice and clean and it was magical around christmas time. Laying by the fireplace with twinkling lights all around with yummy candles burning. Watching christmas movies while my mom cooks dinner. This would be my happy place. Whenever I am sad or homesick I close my eyes and picture this time in my life and it always puts a smile on my face.
3. who has made the biggest impact on who you are today?
I feel like this question could mean a lot of different things. But the biggest impact.. rather then going on the depressing side... I am going to go more on the positive side and the real side. The person who has had the biggest impact on my life is my heavenly father. There are a lot of different beliefs when it comes to god. But whatever you practice or belive in. God is the one person who loves us most and is always there for us. He has impacted every second of my life. Every important decision I have made in my life I have gone to him first. whether I chose to isten to him or not is another thing. But he impacts my decisions and choices each day. And my belief in him has made me the person who I am today. And has sculpted the person I hope to become one day.
4. if you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?
Okay I wold be a mix between Ellen degeneres, Taylor swift, and Lauren conrad. I would have Lauren Conrads looks, and fashion sense. I would Have taylor Swifts grace, pure talent of wording things beautifully, her ability to be so humble and sweet. To never take things to far, and always remain true to herself. And Ellens humor, drive to help people, and her acceptance of everyone.
5. favorite holiday
Although I love any chance to celebrate... mine would be Christmas. No doubt about it. Christmas time is my most favorite time of the year. Everyone is happy, the spirit is felt so strong, you get to eat lots of yummy treats, give and receive gifts. Spend endless time with family! What could be better?
6. favorite movie
What happens in Vegas
Sweet Home Alabama
Uptown girls
While You Were Sleeping
7. who is your biggest role model?
My brother Aaron. He is the strongest person i know. He is the rock of our family. I try every day to be a little bit more like him.
8. where is the best vacation location?
Can Cun Mexico! Mexican food, friends/family,pina coladas, the sun, the beach, Crystal clear water.. all in one place? What could be better?
9.What goals do you have for the next year?
I thought after coming out here I will have nothing left to learn! I thought that I would figure everything out, come back a total new person, with no worries! I have learned so much, more than I ever thought I would. But one of the biggest things I learned is I have a lot more to learn. I will always be " finding myself" I will never have it all figured out. But one of my main goals is..
-To film more. I have been pretty good at taking pictures but I really want to video more. I always complain about my mom not making enough home videos but I am never to old to make home videos!
0. what were you like in high school?
I don't know where exactly I would be put on the scale. But I had a great high school experience. I feel like I experienced all the cliches that I needed to. Had all of the experiences I needed to. But that was because I made things happened. If I wanted to do a fun thing I planned it, I made the ideas happen or threw the parties. I dated in high school but not seriously, which I am so grateful for! I have so many great memories with so many differen't friends and I am glad I came out of high school never screwing a friend over for a boy! There are defiantly things I regret.. it wouldn't be high school if I didn't but I am glad to be done with that chapter in my life and to learn from those things. And be on to the next:)
11. What makes you happy?
-Christmas time
-F.R.I.E.N.D.S (the tv show)
-Mexican food
-Going to the movies
-Being with my family/friends
-Cute kids
-Days when I have nothing planned
-Surprises
Okay and now I nominate...
Caroline
Cierra
No comments:
Post a Comment