Saturday, March 9, 2013




My dad came to visit for the weekend, well it was more like for the day. He flew on standby so he got in late friday night and left early sunday morning. It was a quick trip but I am so glad that he came! Saturday I took him to my favorite mexican place The Cantina and then to my favorite beach Rodeo beach and around the Marin headlands ( that is becoming my go-to place.) Then we went into the city and he took me shopping. Then we went to golden gate park and then down to Fishermans Wharf for some Clam Chowder and Calamari. When we were done with dinner we headed over the The Great American Music Hall for the Graham Colton concert. My dad has recently become friends with him so he got us tickets. He did amazing! The venue was beautiful and the openers were great too. I loved getting to spend quality time with my dad just me and him so that we could talk and get some solid bonding in. I loved showing him around everywhere and having him be able to see the life that I have built here. I missed my dad so much. Such a good weekend!

















No comments: