Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sometimes the hardest part about living away from  home is not being able to be there for people when they are going through a hard time. I am the action type. If a friend were to break up with a boyfriend you know I would be the first one there with a chocolate shake and a heartbreak CD. So when my friends and family call me crying or if something tragic happens in their lives, it is hard for me to be all like : " Oh sorry that sucks! Text ya later!" So after a lot of things going on with my family.. I had a feeling that I needed to go home. I asked my mom what she thought of the idea of me coming home for presidents day weekend and she just cried and said yes please please come home we need you! So I booked my flight and flew home that weekend. I surprised my dad and sister.






On Valentines night I went on a date with Em we went to Wingers, went and saw a movie, and had a Burning ceremony where we wrote all of our regrets and mistakes with love it the past and burned them. After everything I have been through in the boy department, I am finally ready for a fresh start! It was so fun 


The rest of the time I spent with my family. I literally did not leave Chloes side. I soaked in every minute with that baby. I went to dinner with the girls and brought Chlo with me so that Kinsey could rest and my parents could go to a concert. It was my first time alone babysitting her and I loved it. As exciting as it is to come home and visit I cannot wait to be home for good and spend the daily moments with the people I love! 





























No comments: