Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day-1 Introduce your best friends.



Emilee Rose Dyer
What makes Emilee my best friend? Well besides the fact that I spend every spare second that I have with her.. She is seriously my other half. Whenever something exciting happens she is the first person I want to call. Or if i need someone to come to Mi Ranchito she is always down. There is never a dull moment with us because we make everything into a joke. Emilee Dyer is going places. So when I look back on this post in ten years.. I will be honored that she is at the top of my list. Emilee has been here for me through the thick and the thin and has never done anything to hurt me. Shes got my back no matter what and she is def the best sidekick/wing man in the world. I love you Emishee!


Madeleine Kim McClellan

Well it all began way back when dinosaurs ruled the earth.. AKA: Thirteen years ago when we met in our little first grade classroom. The first time I laid eyes on her cute pink Gap backpack.. I knew that we could be best friends forever.. and we have been friends ever since! This thirteen years had been filled with homemade talk-shows, Sleepovers, Fights, Boys, Vacations together, Moving, Trials, Inside Jokes, and Good times. She has been here for me through every step of the way. She has a good role in the person that I am today. My whole life I have been growing up trying to be more like Maddie. She honestly has helped me more than she even knows. And she still is one of the most amazing people out there. There has for sure been bumps in the road.. but at the end of the day I know that I always will have Maddie and that she is ultimately my best friend. I am %100 positive that " Best Friends Forever" definatly applies to this friendship. I love you mads!


Chelsey Nicole Mowen

This friendship probably has meant the most to me. Because I have faught so hard for it. Despite everything that had happened. Chelsey is still my best friend. Chelsey is that light in my life that everyone should have in theirs. She makes me a better person and makes me strive to do my very best. She makes me stronger every day. And most of my favorite moments have been spent with her. I know that no matter what happens she will always be my best friend. I love you chels!

No comments: