Senior Prom "This Moment"
Prom was so much fun! I loved it. For our day date we went to The Provo Beach Resort and did bowling, crochet, played arcade games and other random stuff. I finally broke 100 in bowling.. I think that could be the first time ever. Then we went and got ice cream at Maceys and then they took us home. Emilees hair stylist Chelsea did my hair.. and I got my hair done at Bare Minerals. Bryson picked me up around 6:30 and getting his boutineer on was a STRUGGLE. From there we went to tanners house to take pictures.. then to the school to take pictures. We went to P.F. Changs for dinner (My favorite) and then to the dance.. it was at thanksgiving point barn which was awesome. Then we went to sams after and watched a movie. Defiantly a good last hoo-ra for senior year!

















2 comments:
girl.. you look smokin! as if i didn't tell you? :) love it.
Um.. wow. You looked stunning! I wish I could've looked like you in high school. Totally jealous. Love you.
Post a Comment