Sunday, May 8, 2011

My mom is better than yours..

But really.. SHE IS. I have the most amazing mom in the whole entire world.. she is not only my mom because she gave birth to me.. she has dedicated every second of her life to me the past seventeen years. My mom does not have a single selfish bone in her body. She honestly sacrifice her happiness for anyone else just to see them happy. My mom is not only the most amazing mom that I know.. she is the most amazing person I know. On top of all of this.. she is the strongest person I know.. she has had soo many trials in her life and she has always remembered what is important and has done the right thing. AND not to mention that she is my best friend. She is pretty much the whole package:) Love you mom!

No comments: