Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Weekly Catch-Up











This week has pretty much consisted of working on packets. I HATE accounting it is so hard. I have been stuck on these packets forever! Also a lot of playing with Maddie, Chelsey, and Sam. Monday me and Maddie had Maddie/ Sammy day! We went to kneaders, Cascade, Sonic with sam and the ODC concert. We listened to all of our old songs and talked about how much we miss the good old junior high days! I seriously wish I could go back! Then Yesterday I was having a rough day and Chelsey came and brought me a diet coke with cranberry and studied/ played with me. I just love her so much! Coming up this week.. The TDT concert.. so excited my friends are all such amazing dancers. Then party over the weekend, including kinseys bachelorette party! Woo hoo !Here are the random captured moments for this week so far..

No comments: