Saturday, November 19, 2011

Finally.. SNOW!

I have been in Christmas mode since it hit midnight on Halloween. Me and Maddie are constantly listening to Christmas music and the bucket list has already been made. This has been a really hard year and I could defiantly use some Christmas cheer! It has been hard to feel 100% like Christmas when there is pumpkins up everywhere, and the leaves are all over. But last night it snowed for the first time and it stuck! YES. Me and Paloma were sitting in my window seat painting our nails when I noticed it was a blizzard outside so I grabbed my camera and we ran outside to play it in! It is a tradition for me that I get a picture in every first snow fall of the year.. it is so exciting! I can't wait for the Holidays to officially start!



No comments: