Chelsey, Sam and I had this bright idea to go to Black Friday at Target. Me and Chels did not sleep the night before (mistake #1) and we were there for over 3 hours waiting in line to check out! Never again.. unless I actually have a goal this time.. like a big screen, or a laptop.. other than that, nothing is worth that hassle.
Friday, November 25, 2011
THANKSGIVIN'
This year for thanksgiving we went up to Matt & Celeste house. Me and Aaron being the single losers that we are got automatically booted to the kids table, which consisted of food getting thrown, Recess talk, and them triple dog daring me to eat the gross side dishes. Our dinner and pie was amazing and of course having so many boys in our family we played, watched, and talked about football most of the day. I had such a good thanksgiving!





Chelsey, Sam and I had this bright idea to go to Black Friday at Target. Me and Chels did not sleep the night before (mistake #1) and we were there for over 3 hours waiting in line to check out! Never again.. unless I actually have a goal this time.. like a big screen, or a laptop.. other than that, nothing is worth that hassle.

Chelsey, Sam and I had this bright idea to go to Black Friday at Target. Me and Chels did not sleep the night before (mistake #1) and we were there for over 3 hours waiting in line to check out! Never again.. unless I actually have a goal this time.. like a big screen, or a laptop.. other than that, nothing is worth that hassle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment