Sunday:Starts off with Church (I love my new singles ward) Then my mother makes an amazing home cooked meal, all the siblings come over, inhale it, and then leave. I help the mom with dished and go to Maddies. We sit by the fire, watching chick flicks and Mary Kate and Ashley movies.

Monday: Mondays are work days. I usually get to sleep in, run errands, and then pick up grandma from the aspen center. We like to play lots of puzzles, eat a lot of food, and try to kill flys with our bare hands. We get pretty crazy.

Tuesday: Nothing too exciting usually happens on a Tuesday a random week day would probably be spent with this lovely lady. Eating at the one and only... Mi Ranchito. Then we will usually drive around listening to Christmas music. Play with randoms. And if we are feeling really crazy we may even splurge for a movie or a nice round of golf at our local Trifalga.

Wednesday: I like to call this my stay-in day.. unless something super exciting happens my day usually consists of starting my day off cleaning, watching some classic television, skyping with my best friend, and taking at least 2 bubble baths.



Thursday: These are also work days, but when I am done with work I usually go get something to eat with Sam and we always think of something stupid to do.. but it is always a good time of course. Sometimes he takes my to BYU hot spots, which is always... entertaining.

Friday: This is my "Wait what? I actually have friends?" day. All of my friends from high school get together.. 9/10 chance you will find us at Happy Sumo and/or Red Mango.



Saturday: My Saturdays usually include some solid sister bonding. And then more bonding and crazy nights with the best friends. Venting about the weird people we meet. Or how much more worthless the College lifestyle really is.


I, Sammy. Here by swear to get a life, and to make something of myself.
... Starting tomorrow:)
No comments:
Post a Comment