Can I just brag for a second... Cierra is honestly my most favorite person ever. Out of all of my friends she has been here for it all. She checks up on me every day without fail.. I wake up with a text from her. She is the only one who will wait for me when I am scootering slow down the canyon and not to mention the only one who would drop ANYTHING to come to my rescue whether it is to be my wingman.. or to come meet me in the harmons parking lot when I am having a break down. She is always thinking of others before herself and never treats others poorly. You can always count on Cierra for always being on time and ready to party. Even though Cierra is going to get married fresh out of high school to some beautiful brown boy out there. I know that she will always have my back and be my best friend no matter what. Our bonding seshes every monday night have def done us good. We pretty much live the same rough life. I honestly do not know where I would be without this girl.

I love you so much baby c thanks for everything!!
2 comments:
I love you Sam!! BFFs foreverr!!!:)
she is gorgeous.. I love this
Post a Comment