Thursday, July 7, 2011

I know I have been so so bad at documenting my life lately.. but I promise I am going to get better! This summer has been really good so far. Lots of swimming mostly at Palomas, Sams, and Shaylis pools. Paying to go swim is never appealing. And when our friends that have pools aren't down for so swimming.. me and maddie run through her sprinklers in her backyard.. it has become a daily thing. I am now dating this boy who is the best:) Things have been pretty crazy but good. Lots of change but change that was much needed. I am moving on July 18th so I have been busy de-junking and packing. I am in desperate need of a job.. which will happen as soon as I turn 18.. which is this Wednesday. Lots of good coming up and I am so excited!

No comments: