Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Eighteen


























The day has finally come.. I am offically an adult! I am sad to see my childhood fly by me. But I am excited for the next chapter of my life. I had the best birthday my friends are seriously the best. I started off the night with cierra cheering me up and eating fun dip in the harmons parking lot.. i know i know so exciting but then my friends kidnapped me and took me to dennys everyone was there! Then in the morning which statrted at noon because I tried to sleep in as much as possible..The maddies came and took me to sonic and gave me their presents. Then I went to lunch at Mi Ranchito with my family. Then later that night Paloma came and picked me up and we went back to her house and all the girls cooked dinner for me and then we watched some Tosh.O and then they surprised me with a surprise pool party at shaylis! Aren't my friends the gratest? I really do love them. It was for sure a good way to make the big transfer from a child to an adult:)

No comments: