Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sammy/Cierra Monday nights


So sometimes me and Cierra have no lives on monday nights.. they pretty much consist of.. Getting slurpees and or beef jerky, trying to find someone to say hi to who loves us, Going up to the water towers and listening to the whole Justin Bieber cd.. twice, Driving around blasting "Highs N Lows" relating it to our lives.. its therapy, and well pretty much just being our classic selves.
Top quotes for the night:
" Screw you guys.. I hate mondays."
" What else do provo girls do besides cause drama and drive nice cars?"
"Is that yours?" " Yeah.. Jessie gave it to me for being pregnant.."
" Oh Justin Bieber is back on.. I'm out."
Watching meggies video.. oh my heck i have never laughed so hard in my whole life.
Pretty much a soild night with my best friend cierra.

1 comment:

cierra.hansen said...

I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND. thanks for making my monday nights so dang great!!