Thursday, July 28, 2011


Guess what? I hop finally got funnel cakes!
But guess what else? THEY SUCK.

Me and Cierra decided to venture out from our usual funnel cake fries from del taco and try the real thing at I hop. It was one of those things where you take bite after bite hoping for the next one to be better.. but it never does. It was not fluffy or delicious. I am certainly disappointed the only thing that is keeping me together is knowing that I can still have my funnel cake fries.. these are the one thing I could eat for the rest of my and be 700 pounds over weight and be completely satisfied with my life. DON'T try them.. for your own good. Or do cause it is totally worth it. And the more people buy them the longer del will keep it on the menu. Thank you del taco.. you never let me down:)

No comments: