

Sometimes Cierra, Jessie, and I decide to make a spontaneous trip to the zoo. But after we make the trek up there we come to discover that the Zoo closed over an hour and a half ago because " There was an event" So the we peaced the freak out to the Aquarium which was freaking awesome. I got to pet a sting ray and see some sharks and Turtles and Alligators. But it was just a little warm up for the zoo on Saturday. It was a good thing it didn't work out today because we are going to make it an ever better, Unforgettable Zoo trip which will include.. Us dressing up like Safari Girls for down unda. Me making an awesome MuZOOic CD for the ride up their with every jungley song imaginable. We are going all out and I cannot wait. I love it when me and my friends actually get out and dooo stuff! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment