Sunday, July 15, 2012

19




Well folks I am finally 19! The last of the bunch. But more than thrilled to be treated with the not so fresh out of high school thing. I had the best birthday! I don't know if it is because I didn't expect anything and got so much out of it. Or if life is just that good right now. But I can honestly say this birthday was in my top 5 birthdays. I started the day out by taking the kids to school. When I got upstairs they were at the top of the steps waiting on chairs holding cards behind their backs and then they had me close my eyes and lead me into the kitchen where a muffin with a little candle was waiting by my chair. And then they started singing happy birthday to me. Then they started bringing up everything they could possibly think to give to me. It was so adorable they are so sweet! Then I got ready.. and finally I opened the package from my family! And then talked to them for a little bit. Then Baldo was in Oakland visiting some family so I went and picked him up and showed him around and then he took me to lunch. It was so good seeing him and catching up with him! Then the Schmidts took me out to dinner at my favorite Resturaunt The Cantina it was so fun they sang to me and gave me my present. They got me a Tiffany & co. Keychain for my new car. So cute! And then I went home to see that my dad, and Emilee both sent me flowers. I loved getting little surprises on my birthday. I think that was my favorite part. Then Sasha took me out to get Cheesecake which was so good! My friends threw Sam a going away party (he leaves on his mission Wednesday!) And they made a cake in my honor and sang to me and sent the video. SO sweet! Thanks Kristen :) I am feeling so blessed to have so many people who love me and so many people who went out of their way to make my day special!










No comments: