Thursday, July 26, 2012

At this age I am finding out that things are changing more than I ever thought they would. I am changing more than I ever thought I would. And as I get older and older I learn that things aren't as exciting as I thought they would be.. and that other things are more exciting than I thought that they would be. So since my thoughts, dreams, perceptions, and life is changing constantly I decided that every year around my birthday I would answer some questions.. talk about my life now, and talk about the future that I want.. and then have this to look back on once I approach these things in my future 


1. Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
 A: I have been debating between Elementary school teacher and Pre-k or Preschool. And I have officially decided (for now) That I want to get my degree in child development and then get all of the certifications that I need to open up my own pre-school. Whether its in my basement.. or I invest in property. The ultimate dream is to open it with a few girls and be able to do it like 3 days a week and have 2 different sessions. Teach the kids and pre-pare them for Elementary school! Of course we would make it sooo cute and do all sorts of fun things with them. :) 

2. Q:How old do you want to be when you get married?
A: I am in no hurry what so ever to get married.. and I am no where near ready to settle down. But then again, I defiantly don't want to miss my moment. Or be the last to get married. I am thinking earliest 22 and the latest.. 24 So somewhere in-between there. 

3. Q: Dating status? Opinion on dating? 
A: Right now I am 100% not dating anybody.. dating someone right now would get in the way of me discovering who I am without the influence of a boyfriend. So at least for the next 6 months I am still officially off boys. When I get home I want to start dating a lot. Old fashioned good solid dates. I also want to late a lot of different boys and see what I truly want in a husband.. and then have a couple of serious relationships before I get married. 

4. Q:Who are your best/closest friends at the moment? And who do you think that you will stay friends/ or in contact with?
A: As much as I hate to say it.. you seriously never know. I have been surprised by who I have even faded from the 4 months I have been out here. I talk to Emilee and Chelsey the most. They have been my "Best friends" for the past 3 or 4 years and they will always mean so much to me. But I think that me and Emilee will fade when she moves away to finish her fashion career ( if she does decide to actually move away) and I have a feeling that Chelsey is going to get married super young and we will see each other sometimes but not all of the time. I still love all my girls and talk to them every once in a while.. but I know that no matter where any of us go we will always pick back up where we left off. I will keep in contact with them for the rest of my life. Maddie McClellan and I will always be friends.. maybe not best friends but we will always be in each others lives and be at all of each others big events.  I really hope I gain more and more friends as the years go on. I have been so lucky in that department. 

5. Q:What are your biggest regrets in life to this day? 
A: I wish I could be one of those people who say no regrets.. I like where my life is right now blah blah blah.. but unfortunately I am not. I do believe that everything happens for a reason.. and I am so glad for some of my mistakes because I learned so much from them. But I felt like a lot of them were so unnecessary. I regret that I wasn't living up to my full potential during my high school years. Whether it was my grades, my extra activities. the boys I dated. or my appearance. I regret being so sad over stupid things.. when I could have just been happy and breezed by. I had a great high school experience but I regret giving people a reason to look at me and my choices in a negative way. I regret fights with my friends and families and hurting any of them. And I regret not respecting myself enough to stand up for what I wanted. Life has a crazy way of working out. And I am so grateful for where I am now. But I think that a lot of my mistakes could have been skipped over.. and I still would have turned out just life. But I guess it is good for me to just live and learn. 

6. Q: What things do you want to do before you settle down and get married?
A: I want to travel A LOT. Go do a service trip in a different country.  Go on a cruise with my friends. Go to Europe and explore around there. There are so many already planned trips that I need to go on. I want to move out with all of my girlfriends into a big house. I want to live spontaneously. Date lots of boys. Go on more adventures. Meet a lot of new people. I want to learn and grow from other people while I have the chance. 

7. Q: Whats your plan from here on out? How do you think that life is gonna play out?
A: Ideally..I am going to finish my year out here. With some money saved, school figured out, looking good, worthy, and be 100% confident with myself. With lots of experiences to my name. Then I will get home. Move out with some friends, Take a month off and do nothing but party!! find a nannying job (locally) and then start school at UVU in the fall.. have some fun. And then transfer my credits up to Utah State, and then finish my schooling there. Get my Degree in Child Development. Work at a preschool as an assistant teacher until I have the funds to open up my own. Find a hottie RM and have him sweep me off my feet! Fall in love and get married! 

I am Still loving the mystery I have left in my life. There is still so much that I have no idea how it is going to play out. Which makes me feel little again. I am a happy girl and I cannot wait to see where life takes me!

No comments: