Chelseys grandma lives in long beach and so I drove down tuesday night to meet her down there and spend the 4th with the Mowen family! I am so glad I did. We had so much fun. We went to her family BBQ and then to Hunnington Beach they had a big 4th of july celebration. We walked around main street, got some dinner. Listened to live music. And then sat on the beach and watched the firework show! It was such a good 4th!


Thursday we spent most of the day at Laguna. It was pretty cloudy all day so we just walked around and got sushi and sat on our towels and talked. Afterward we went home and got ready and headed out to Santa Monica pier where Chelsey took me out to dinner for my birthday. After the pier we went and drove around beverly hills and went to different celebrities houses and went and explored on Hollywood blvd.



















No comments:
Post a Comment