
I just finished the Series Dawson's Creek on netflix. And I am dying! I can't stop thinking about the ending and about the whole series. I haven't put this much thought into a TV show since Friday Night Lights.. It was incredible! I seriously love the 90's I wish that I was born a decade earlier. I feel like the 90's is prime time for high school years.. no Facebook. no texting. no cell phones. proper dates. a more simpler time. I feel like the 90's is the perfect place to fall in love. I feel like lately, especially where I am from. You graduate from high school, start at a local college and date until you find someone decent to spend the rest of your life with. I rarely ever see a couple where I think.. "I want that." Although I think it is too late for my to marry my childhood love, I hope that the man that I fall in love with is a great story to tell. And that it means more than the day to day Utah classic that I see. This show was so well done and I can't stop thinking about it. So if you are in need of a new show.. I highly recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment