Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy birthday eve to me!!

I brought in my birthday like I brought in the freakin new year!!! See for yourself..




I was crawling into bed thinking.. hmm gee I wish I had something to wake up to in the morning like a balloon or a cupcake mural.. then I thought I would make it a little bit festive.. So I turned on birthday sex and got to decorating.











"wait who me?? Oh You mean it's my birthday???!"







Before I knew it, it was mid-night (utah time) and I anxiously waited for my phone to blow up.. confused as to why it wasn't lighting up..






My face looked a little like this..


NOTHING!!



Then after a 3 WHOLE minutes.. ding ding ding we have a winner! Holler at chur gurl SHAYLI JOHNSTON takes the lead in the 1-0 with the whole entire universe. 


And then all the calls come pouring in.. desperate mother effers. 
So then I celebrated by lighting and re-lighting my 3 wicked candle 6 1/2 times to get to 19.



And now I am dealing with the people who call themselves my "friends" and explaining why the are approx. 28 minutes late in wishing me a happy birthday.

BUT I just gotta remember that it's MY birthday. No matter who spends it with me.. or who makes me feel special. 

2 comments:

Emilee Rose said...

You are so weird.. BUT classic. I will give you that

carlee ellen said...

bahahahahahahahah i seriously freaking love this so much. sounds like something i would do, but you are way better at being awesome.

you are too great. happy stinkin' birthday to you pretty girl!